How to Recruit for Your Scaling Business: Hub Talk with Steve Grace & Ines Brcic
Nudge Group CEO Steve Grace and Ines Brcic from Melbourne Law Studio join Hub Talk to chat about ‘How to Recruit for Your Scaling Business.’
Recruiting is hard but recruiting for start-ups can be even harder. The process of finding new people and building a team is already a challenging process, but throw in the pace, scale, and complexities of a start-up into the mix, and you’ve got something entirely different.
In this Hub Talk, you will learn about how the job market has changed in the past 12 months, how start-ups can evolve their recruitment process to stand out and attract the right candidate, and what legal considerations founders need to understand when building a team for their startup.
Key takeaways you can expect to learn from the session:
- how to adapt to the rapidly changing recruitment landscape
- how you can learn to stay ahead and adapt to this evolving market, and how you can stand out against other start-ups to attract candidates resourcing at different business stages
- 10-person team vs 50-person team and how they present their own unique set of challenges and opportunities
- how to recruit candidates at scale – ways to automate, make recruiting more efficient building your employer brand – how to sell your start-ups to potential candidates,
- what to highlight in the job ad, how to talk about company culture in the interview, what the candidate can hope to gain from working for you
- what is the difference between employees and contractors?
- what legal documents do you need when recruiting for your startup?
- how do you protect your IP when working with contractors?
More BlogsView All
Startup Stories: Geoff Ira, Co-Founder & CEO at TradeTogether
Startup Stories: Yaniv Bernstein, Founder & COO at Circular