Friendships, Earn-Outs, and Partnership Breakdowns: Steve Grace on the Buy Grow Sell Podcast
Steve recently joined Simon Bedard on the Buy Grow Sell podcast to talk about his early entrepreneurial journey and selling multiple companies.
The Nudge Group founder & CEO, Steve Grace, recently joined Simon Bedard on the Buy Grow Sell podcast to share about his entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode, Simon and Steve talk about:
- How Steve’s first foray into selling a business validated his young entrepreneurial mind—and why this lack of experience blinded him to a broker that claimed to be representing both sides.
- The standard methodology used when valuing recruitment companies.
- The importance of having a shareholder’s agreement.
- How Steve ended up in business with an industry friend, and how the duo tried to navigate their challenges.
- Why Steve and his partner met with 4 potential buyers, and how they ended up completing the deal with their chosen acquirer.
More BlogsView All
Startup Stories: Saptarshi Nath, Co-Founder & CEO of Airboxr
Startup Stories: Richard Valioukhov, Founder at Investified
Startup Stories: Florian Jacques, Co-Founder & CEO of Midstay
Interested in finding out
more about The Nudge
Find out more about how we work and how we can help you grow your business.