Friendships, Earn-Outs, and Partnership Breakdowns: Steve Grace on the Buy Grow Sell Podcast
Steve recently joined Simon Bedard on the Buy Grow Sell podcast to talk about his early entrepreneurial journey and selling multiple companies.
The Nudge Group founder & CEO, Steve Grace, recently joined Simon Bedard on the Buy Grow Sell podcast to share about his entrepreneurial journey.
In this episode, Simon and Steve talk about:
- How Steve’s first foray into selling a business validated his young entrepreneurial mind—and why this lack of experience blinded him to a broker that claimed to be representing both sides.
- The standard methodology used when valuing recruitment companies.
- The importance of having a shareholder’s agreement.
- How Steve ended up in business with an industry friend, and how the duo tried to navigate their challenges.
- Why Steve and his partner met with 4 potential buyers, and how they ended up completing the deal with their chosen acquirer.
More BlogsView All
Startup Stories: Micah Gabriels, Co-Founder & CEO at Mooven
Startup Stories: Ayumi Uyeda, Founder of Proppie